contact admin for Actors| Models |Vixens| Ushers| Dancers

Monday, August 31

See how Nollywood Actor Henry Osemwegie(H.O) got to star in an Hollywood/Nollywood movie


Henry Osemwegie(H.O) & Mercy Salami(Nat. Treasurer AGN)




 
My name is Henry Osemwegie aka H.O. I was born in Benin City, Edo State but I reside in Lagos, Nigeria which is the heart beat of Africa. I am a Nollywood actor. Aside from been an actor, I am also a model, songwriter, show promoter, event planner, audition organizer, social media expert, audience coordinator, and a movie production organizer.
I am a member of Actors Guild of Nigeria (A.G.N), and Edo Film Makers Association (E.F.M.A). By Gods grace, I happen to be the chief whip of A.G.N Lagos State chapter.
Presently, I am working closely with the current President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (A.G.N); the person of Chief Mrs Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka. Infact it is the reason why I am here in the beautiful city of Port Harcourt. We are shooting a movie whose title is 'GIFTED'; It tells the story of a girl who possess extraordinary magical powers and is been directed by the President herself. It is a collaboration of Hollywood and Nollywood. Fortunately for me, I am carrying a dual role responsibility of been one of the cast and also the props man on set. We are still shooting the movie but hopefully by September, it should be a wrap. Out of the many reasons why I am so excited working with Chief Mrs Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka is that since we started work under the auspices of her production media SERENDIPITY MEDIA, we the team members have been shooting back-to-back.
We just finished shooting the movie 'Just Listen' a few weeks ago in Lagos state and it was directed by Andy Boyo.





Henry Osemwegie(H.O) & Nollywood director Andy Boyo
Prince David Osei & Henry Osemwegie(H.O)
Apart from the 'GIFTED' movie project,I am working hand-on-hand with Saint Joseph Ovensehi who happens to be the director of Altar vs. Altars, My Trials, Bun (the Gift), Elixir-Mission to death, The Ultimate Gift, and Talent Arena Africa. We are working on a bid to produce a movie that will correct the ills and controversies existing amidst the Christians and the Muslims. It is a movie whose aim is to bring an end to the discrimination between Christians thereby provoking them to a forceful school of thought that been a Muslim doesn’t make you a terror to the society and been a Christian is not a ticket to criminality and/or prostitution. In a nutshell, it will bring positive corrections to the religious and ethnic bias in Nigeria and the world as a whole. For now, the working title of the movie is 'HASSAN' and as soon as we are done with its production, it would definitely be premiere for viewing in cinemas.






AGN President Chief  Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka, Henry Osemwegie(H.O) & Yakubu Abubakar(Nat. Sec AGN)
AGN president Chief  Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka, Henry Osemwegie(H.O)












I am so pleased that I choose the right career path which is working with Chief Mrs Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka because acting has always been my first love after the Almighty God.

Honestly i would have been nothing in the industry if it were not for Chief Mrs Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka.I have acted so many movies because of her influence.I can't forget the numerous places and influential people I have met because Her love and commitment towards ensuring that I am a known public figure to the world.I will forever be grateful .
I am just so blessed with so many acting roles and other opportunities from Her. As I speak to you, I have a job waiting for me. It is titled 'White House'; a soap opera that tells the story of the different tribes of Nigeria. we using pidgin english on set.
I look forward to working alongside Ghana sensational Actor Majid Michel because he has an incredible acting ability.
Jack of all trades, master of all have always been my slogan in business which is why I am an event planner, audience coordinator, TV reality show organizer, online promoter, show promoter and a barber. 









Henry Osemwegie(H.O)  & Victor Osuagwu(AGN Chairman Lagos Chapter)




Nat. Sec AGN Yakubu Abubakar, Henry Osemwegie(H.O) & Segun Arinze
Henry Osemwegie(H.O)  & Hollywoood D.O.P Oron Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment