contact admin for Actors| Models |Vixens| Ushers| Dancers

Sunday, September 13

Facts you never knew about the NOLLYWOOD star Lucky Imueko...










I was born into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Imueko on the 23rd of January 1986 in General My name is Lucky Imueko. I am a Nollywood Actor, a reality TV show coordinator, an event planner, an online promoter, movie production organizer and a model.


Hospital Calabar. I happen to be the last born of a family of four girls and two boys. Growing up was fun for me just like every other normal child until I lost my father to the cold hands of death. Ever since that incidence, I became a hustler and this has churned me into the man I am today. After the device of my dad, I went into clothing business. I sold trendy clothes and customized fabrics for my clients. I did this from 2005-2011.I had to stop it because acting took a lot of my time. Honestly, this has been my biggest regret in life but I intend to continue the business next year.



 


 








Come to think of it, I joined Actors Guild of Nigeria in 2010 but have been acting for about a decade. I have acted over 25movies and have accorded to show for it. I featured in blockbuster movies like Alingo babes, Heroes and Zeroes, The real college boys, Bloody will, Bastard Boko, and Operation no living things in campus. So far, I have won three awards and am still counting because I know I would still win more as the year roll by. I bagged my first award in 2004 from the Lagos State Aids Control Agency(LSACA). The second award came in 2014 where I was the 2nd runner-up from the category of best stunt actor. I won the second award for 2014 as the most Resilient Actor of the year.




I have shot a couple of movies in 2015.One of them is JUST LISTEN. It tells the story of a woman who runs a magazine company and has this strong emotional affection for a young guy. It is a project of SERENDIPITY MEDIA and was directed by Andy Boyo. I played the role of a security officer. Presently, I am on a big project with SERENDIPITY MEDIA and a crew from HOLLYWOOD for a movie titled GIFTED. This is a story of a girl who possess extraordinary magical powers. It’s a professional set tailored by NOLLYWOOD stars such as Chief Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka (AGN President), Segun Arinze, Yakubu Abubakar (Nat. Sec. AGN), Cohen Oron (Hollywood Crew),Myself and a host of other fantastic actors. The movie is been shot in Port Harcourt and directed by our wonderful AGN President Chief Mrs Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka. Here, I am playing the role of a bad guard.




Chief Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka is the owner of SERENDIPITY MEDIA and also the President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).I could write a book of a thousand chapters about her because she is a wonderful woman, mother, sister, and leader. The memorable moments of my life was made possible by her. This was when I did a political tour with the President of AGN Chief Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka and the then President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan



On this trip, I visited Ass Rock and many other cities in Nigeria. I never thought in my wildest imaginations that I would visit the presidential villa in my lifetime talk more of meeting the then president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. All thanks to God Almighty for making me find favor in the sight of Chief Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka. God bless you Ma. Also a big thank you to the only Mother I have and also my Pastor. They have been one of the ingredients of my success. God bless you all.





 For those of my fans who want to know about my personal life, well am single. I have a beautiful daughter who is years old. I love blue colourings. My favorite meal is well sued vegetable soup and pounded yam.Like every other human, I have my challenges.My greatest challenge is coping with the different people I meet on set whenever I go for a movie production.I love to travel and discover new places. I cook a lot and also love to sing. The highlight of my acting career would be to act alongside Hollywood finest Denzel Washington. I unwind on the beach and also by watching Big Brother Africa. You can contact me on 08066511545.
Well, I just told you all the untold story of my life. Thanks and keep supporting the Lucky Imueko (aka megaluck) brand.


http://alexauditions.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment