contact admin for Actors| Models |Vixens| Ushers| Dancers

Friday, August 28

Nollywood Celebrity JUDE UNABOR stars in HOLLYWOOD/NOLLYWOOD epic movie

Jude Unabor has been a rare gem right from his primary school days as a child little wonder his name is recently linked to a Nollywood/Hollywood collaboration. We hear its a movie that is been directed by the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria Chief Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka but He says the confidence he exhibit on-set today took years to develop.







I had my primary education in Ogodo primary school,Sapele from 1982-1988 and a bit of my secondary school education in St. Malachy grammar school, Sapele before I moved to Esan grammar school, uromi,Edo state where i completed my secondary school education in 1994.


















By now, I already had a strong passion for acting but I had to further up the ladder of education so I attended Institution of Management and Technology, Enugu where I studied Accounting. I graduated in 2006. In so much as I loved acting, I never substituted it for my education rather  I managed both my passion and education.









In 2002 while I was still in school studying accounting, I became the first PRO of Actors Guild of Nigeria;AGN in Delta state. This was the beginning of good days in service in the offices of AGN. I moved from been a PRO to the Director of Guild Services;DGS in 2011. By this time I was now a national executive. That's not all. In 2013, I became a senior special adviser to the President of AGN; the person of Chief Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka. Just as I was still basking in the euphoria of the recognition the office has offered me, I found myself moving further to where I am now. Currently I am the Chief of Staff to the President of AGN; Chief Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka.
 For me, acting began in primary school. I used to express my creative thoughts by acting them out to all and sundry who care to watch. I had always known that I should be an actor so when I came into the industry, I never looked back. I have had a good time in-front of the camera as an actor and behind the camera. 







As a crew member behind the camera, I directed a couple of movies such as '
my wedding day', 'Unseen Power', and 'Unthinkable'. part from directing, I was the location manager for the famous movie 'Warri Blood'. 





 




Presently, I am in a location somewhere in Port Harcourt where I am playing a dual role as the Head of Palace guards and also the crew database manager. The epic movie is titled 'GIFTED'. It is a star studded set with people from Hollywood and Nollywood well represented. I am so exited to be part of this ground-breaking project that will rule the cinema's home and abroad once it is premiered.
 
 





AlexAuditions will surely be on ground for its premiere so we could give you juicy gist of how well our own Jude Unabor played-out on the red carpet.


No comments:

Post a Comment