contact admin for Actors| Models |Vixens| Ushers| Dancers

Tuesday, March 13

MY PHYSIQUE INTIMIDATE MEN SAYS THIS ACTRESS WHO WAS INFLUENCED BY MAMA GEE



AA: May we meet you

EA: My name is Esther O. Aikpokpoje, a graduate from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and joined the movie industry in 2004 in ENUGU.
AA: How did you get into acting?
EA: It has always been my dream to be an actor. After my service year, I got a job in a big mobile phone shop along ogui road in ENUGU. The name was benwils cellular phone shop. Then I used to see some of my favorite actors like Clara Udokwu, Patience Ozokwor, Ngozi Ezeonu, Clem Ohameze come to my store to buy phones and that prompted me to make a bold step in actualizing my dream.

AIKPOKPOJE AND AKI ON THE JOHNSON SET
AA: How did you manage to bring alive your dream to act?
EA: When I had the opportunity I got registered as an AGN member in Nollywood and have not looked back ever since. Infact Clara Udokwu was the one who took me to the AGN office in Enugu where I registered.
AA: What does AGN mean?
EA: AGN actually mean Actors Guild of Nigeria.
AA: How many movies have you featured in so far and what role did you play?
EA: I have featured in a lot of films. For example, I featured in “I swear “. A movie directed by Mr Ifeanyi popularly known as Mr Hollywood. “No more war” by Mr Obi Okoli and was produced by Andy Best electronics production. "Test of manhood" was directed by Andy Chukwu. I also worked with Amayo Uzo Philips on “chicken madness, zoza, and pastor's blood”. I featured in “when the heart lies”. A direction by Lancelot Imasuen, O’mpa by Onye Eze production, Radiance by Olumuyiwa Olutayo productions, Old mama youngi by Amaka Okere and lynmark production and a whole lot more.
AA: How about series?
EA: I have done series of soap opera. “Major coffee's shop” by Remi Adesokan productions, I had appeared briefly on “tinsel” and “The Johnsons”. Presently on the set of an MNET PRODUCTION titled “Forbidden”.
AIKPOKPOJE AND KABAT
AIKPOKPOJE AND RYKARDO ON SET




AA: Who is your favorite actor male and female?
EA: Favorite male actor right now is Yul edochie. As for the females, they are my entire favorite.
AA: How do you cope with your male admirers?
EA: Men get uncomfortable with my height and physique. I had lost a relationship because the man wasn’t comfortable with my huge physique. Notwithstanding I am happy with myself because I am wonderfully made.


AA: Have you dated anyone in the film making industry?
EA: I haven’t dated anyone in the industry. I wouldn’t date anyone because I consider it a heart breaking venture and knowing fully well that I am an emotional person with a soft heart, I think it’s safe for me not to date anyone in the industry.
AA: How would you rate Nollywood so far?
EA: Nollywood is growing out of nothing ruggedly. With the help of the government and top big private sector, I think we could get closer to Hollywood in terms of quality production of movies.
AA: how do you unwind?
EA: I am a go getter, fun loving, a bit reserved woman who likes traveling and making friends. I also like seeing people around me happy. I am quite sensitive to my environment, loves God and all that concerns Him.



 

AA: What are your fantasies?
EA: A well-dressed sharp man would definitely get my attention. Good food like swallow and vegetable, Prado suv’s, green and white colors, nature in general. It makes me feel relieved. I also love to help the widows in the society and the less privileged, especially younger girls who needs direction in life. I have a weird fantasy although I know it is an impossible one; I want to help stop divorce.
AA: Which is the most attractive part of your body?
EA: ah I don’t know! Maybe my boob although I know my smile is my selling point.
AA: It was nice having you as our guest today. Thank you for your time.
EA: Thank you for having me.














No comments:

Post a Comment