contact admin for Actors| Models |Vixens| Ushers| Dancers

Monday, April 9

Meet Rose Asuquo the nollywood diva with the most beautiful smile



Rose Asuquo 
AA: May we meet you?
RA: My name is Rose Asuquo I'm an actress. I'm from Akwa Ibom state. First born of Five, graduated from National open university of Nigeria  where I got my B.Sc in mass communication.
AA: How long have you been in the industry?
RA: I started my career in 2013 after attending acting school in Royal Art Academy.
AA: How many movies have you featured?
RA: I have featured in 10 movies and two series.
AA: Can you name a few?
RA: Knocking on heaven's door, Fusion,Black silhouette,Deliver us, Dream, Crazy people just to mention a few.
AA: That's quite impressive for someone who started 5 years ago. How was the experience like trying to get                    roles?
RA: Getting a job then was a big challenge as an actor and also trying to manage acting,schooling and family was hard for me but now I'm doing better that I can say.
AA: Have you produced any movie?
RA: No. I'm not working on any movie for now but soon I will start producing and that will be next year.
AA: What should we expect?
RA: Expect good,interesting and great movies from me.
AA: Aside acting what other business is Rose into?
RA: No other business for now
AA: Is Rose Asuquo taken or is there any hope for the guys out there?
RA: Oh Yes, I'm married.
AA: Whats your advise to your followers and admirers who look up to you as a role model?
RA: My advice to them is to stay strong. Believe in what they want to become and also improve on their acting skills so as to get better.
AA: Thank you for your time.
RA: Thank you for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment